Page 13 of 17 FirstFirst ... 34567891011121314151617 LastLast
Results 121 to 130 of 163

Thread: Trading Tree - Signup Is Now Closed

  1. #121
    Inactive Member Wedge0chez's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 22nd, 2004
    Posts
    159
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Whoever last had the discs please update the board as to if they are still in your possession or if they have been passed on. If it seems like the tree is dead, I'll figure out something to get it started again.

    If Scottybro ends up being responsible for stalling the vine, they will not be allowed to participate in the next one. So please update the board so that I know what is going on.

    As far as the defective discs, I don't know what the deal is. The copies I sent out had no defects - I listened and checked them before sending them out. That can only mean that somewhere along the way they were damaged or someone made a bad copy and passed that on instead of the originals.

    We'll get something worked out but I would like to know who all got the discs so far and who wrecked this whole thing.

  2. #122
    Inactive Member SocialFCKIND's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 10th, 2003
    Posts
    526
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    OK .WARK sent to FyrenIce and then FyrenIce,skipped everyone and sent to Playpen sxdx,FyrenIce i sent you my addy why wouldnt you send them to me next,im lost here..

    <font color="#FFFF00"><font size="1">[ October 06, 2005 01:41 PM: Message edited by: SocialFUKIND ]</font></font>

    <font color="#FFFF00" size="1">[ October 06, 2005 01:42 PM: Message edited by: SocialFUKIND ]</font>

  3. #123
    Inactive Member LuckyNumber13's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 29th, 2005
    Posts
    132
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Greasergirl and SocialFnD email me your addy's : [email protected]. I'll send new CD's out to you as soon as you hit me up. Playpen I'm emailing you right now.

  4. #124
    Inactive Member Wedge0chez's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 22nd, 2004
    Posts
    159
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Alright.... Let me start by saying that this is exactly what I was trying to avoid. No offense to everyone that contacted me but I'm not gonna send an individual set out to everyone on the list. This is a very easy concept.

    Three steps:
    1. Make a copy for yourself
    2. Mail the MASTERS to the next person on the list
    3. Update the thread with your IN/OUT times

    I went back and looked over all the posts. In an effort to move things faster Sean13ducks sent out another set of copies to Pixeegirl a little while back essentially creating another branch. He told me that and I forgot. Sean has helped me out with this whole thing from the beginning and I couldn't have done it without him.

    It seems that hankdelsi was the last person to have a correct copy of the set sent by Sean as Playpen_SxDx reported that he got a defective set.

    It seems that FyrenIyce was the last person to recieve the 1st branchs' set as SocialFUKIND reports he has not received anything.

    So here is how I am going to fix this.

    I have sent out emails to all the remaining people listed on the vine. Please respond to the email by 5pm EST Sunday Oct. 9th telling me if you are still interested in participating in the vine. If you do not respond I will assume you are no longer interested in the vine and you will be removed from the list. So, be sure to respond to the email. If you respond on the thread and not to the email - sorry you are out of luck. This is very simple to follow.

    The remaining people will be seperated into 2 branches. I will send a new set of copies to each of the branches. Branch #1 will start with SocialFUKIND and Branch #2 will start with sick_girl.

    If you don't get your discs after that, I'm sorry but you're on your own. You may contact someone else on the board who has them and maybe they can hook you up.

    I am going to hold off on the next trading tree for a while until this one is back up and working.

    Okay, that's it. It's up to all of you now to see how this plays out. Keep checking this post for more info from me as to how the vine will continue.

  5. #125
    Inactive Member Wedge0chez's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 22nd, 2004
    Posts
    159
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    LuckyNumber13 please do not send out any discs to anyone. I know you are just trying to help but I think I've now got an organized way to get everyone taken care of.

  6. #126
    Inactive Member lostheart's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 21st, 2004
    Posts
    480
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    It's over my head...what's so difficult in making a copy and passing them along?
    For some reason I knew a chaos like that was bound to happen...if I can help, let me know...

  7. #127
    Inactive Member sean606's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 12th, 2005
    Posts
    263
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Same, i guess you just get poeple who'll take the CD's but won't give them to someone else. Hopefully, the next one will have people who are more commited

  8. #128
    Inactive Member LuckyNumber13's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 29th, 2005
    Posts
    132
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    AS per Wedges requests I'm not gonna pass along right now. He's got it all taken care of, but in the future may we note patricipating individuals so that we can create a living trading tree?

  9. #129
    Inactive Member sean13ducks's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 29th, 2004
    Posts
    614
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    wedge,
    i've been in/out of the site(without checkin' this post just assuming that everything was ok)lemme know if i can help out...

  10. #130
    Inactive Member Playboy Breaking Rules's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 7th, 2005
    Posts
    1
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    US VINE
    00 Wedge0chez - [email protected] - NJ - Discs went out this morning 7/22
    01 Sean13ducks - [email protected] - UT
    02 [email protected]-CA Discs will go out 8/2
    03 [email protected]- fla
    04 [email protected]- AZ Discs sent out 9/1
    05 [email protected]-PA discs will be sent today 9/7
    06 wark - [email protected]-TX
    07 FyrenIyce - [email protected] - OR
    08 [email protected] - PA
    09 ScottyBro - [email protected] - FL
    10 SaintAlbans - [email protected] - WV
    11 Babyblue71 - [email protected] - CA
    12 greasergirl - [email protected] - WA
    13 Dibens - [email protected] - NJ
    14 guitar_gangster - [email protected] - MD
    15 velvetelvis - [email protected] - NJ
    16 sick_girl - [email protected] - CA
    17 naughty kitten - [email protected] - MO
    18 Midwest Sick [email protected]-NE.
    19 [email protected]-MN
    20 ripjcash - [email protected]
    [email protected]
    22 cc327 - [email protected]
    23hankdelsi - [email protected]
    24 Playpen SxDx - [email protected] - Ok
    25 virgil_likes_rum - [email protected]-WA
    26 LisaAnn - [email protected] - CA
    27 Pitman - [email protected] - CA
    28 kknutsen - [email protected] - WI
    29 social_d_fan01 - [email protected] - MI
    30 Playboy Breaking [email protected]-NY

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •